- Cut the boiled egg lengthwise.
- Carefully remove the egg yolk.
- Mash the egg yolk, add vinegar, salt, pepper powder and 2 drops of honey dijon mustard dressing and olive oil to it.
- Re-fill the egg cavities with this mixture.
- Mix salad greens, honey dijon dressing, olive oil, salt.
- Place eggs carefully in the salad.
- Garnish with bread croutons if you like.
Note: This is a very healthy recipe. You can reduce the quantity of egg yolk if you like while re-filling. You can even add coiled crab meat or boiled mashed fish to the yolk while filling.