- Mix eggs with Sugar in Mixer along with baking powder and Vanilla Essence.
- If OTG, then heat it up to 180 Degrees or if Cooker then Pre-heat it for 5-10 mins on Sim.
- Mix Maida with Slightly hot refined oil and mix all ingredients in a thick batter.
- Now, Grease a aluminum pot with mustard oil and put the batter in greased pot.
- Keep this pot into the cooker (without whistle) on Sim for 50-55mins. After 50mins check with inserting a knife, if cake is ready.
- keep the cake for cooling for 45-55mins. Your cake is ready
(NOTE: * keep a small bowl under the aluminum pot in the cooker so that cake should not be on direct heat. *If you are not having aluminum pot, the batter can be put into any ordinary steel pot. *As the cakes are fluffy, take a big pot so that it doesn't rise out of the pot)