- Put flour, salt, baking powder, butter in a bowl. Mix with hands.
- Add milk and knead well until it forms a compact ball.
- Knead dough until it is smooth and elastic. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan. Add chicken and all other ingredients.
- Mix well and remove from the heat. Let it cool.
- Divide dough into 8 parts .
- Put filling in each part and make round balls.
- Place on greased baking tray, keeping them at a certain distance one from the other.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180 c for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out and brush with oil to have some shine.