Recipe by Anu Hiri of Holland,USA, US
Its an easy to make dessert.
- 3 nos. Carrot
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 4 cups Milk, Whole
- 5 nos. Cardamom, Powdered
- 10 nos. Pistachios
1. Cut the carrots and cook them in a pressure cooker.
2. Allow it to cool and then grind it to a paste.
3. Boil the milk in a heavy bottomed pan and reduce it to 3/4 of its original volume.
4. Add sugar and let it boil for about five minutes.
5. Now add the carrot paste to the milk and bring it to boil.
6. Add the Cardomon powder and Pistachoes.
7. Cool and serve .