- Soak dal overnight.
- Mix dal, ginger, garlic, green chilli, salt in a blender to form a paste.
- Remove in a container. Add a little water so it's easy to spread.
- Add rice flour or sooji to mixture
- Check salt and spice.
- Heat tava and add 2-3 drops of oil
- Spread a spoonful of dosa batter and sprinkle little oil.
- Cook both sides to make them crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney\ketchup\pickle.
Note: This is a very healthy recipe full of proteins. It does not require any fermentation of batter, hence easy to make.