- Prepare the semi-firm dough from the above mixture. Cover & keep aside for 45 mins.
- Mix well all the fillings ingredients together.
- Roll out the dough about 1/2 inch thick & with the help of a cutter or a bowl, cut round shapes.
- Place the filling on one side. Apply Water on the edge & cover the other half over it just like a Gujjiya. With the help of a fork seal the edges tighly. This also creates a design.
- Brush the top with little Milk & bake at 180 degree centigrade for about 20 mins or till golden brown. Serve hot with Tomato sauce.
Note: Actually in place of Milk, Eggs are used. Add in 2 eggs instead of 1/2 cup Milk & also you can give an egg wash on top instead of Milk. Non Vegetarians can add Chicken in the fillings.