- Boil chicken with paste and salt. After it is well boiled remove the pieces of chicken and shred it.
- Keep the chicken stock do not throw. In separate vessel boil Green peas and Carrot.
- In a non-stick pan (kadai) put ghee then add Maida stir it continuously, fry till it changes the color then immediately add black pepper.
- Add chicken stock (2 cup), Green peas, carrots, shredded chicken and ajinomotto to this and stir well and when it starts sticking to pan leave on slow flame till it dries.
- When the mixture cools, fill this mixture in between 2 slices of bread like a sandwich, dip into beaten egg and shallow fry in ghee on a frying a pan on both the sides.
You can serve this hot with Tomato Ketchup.