- Take oil in cooker add jeera, green chilies and onions cook well till dark brown.
- Now add tomatoes, red chilies, coriander powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste and salt, stir well adding cabbage.
- Let it cook for 5 min you can see water coming out, close the cooker and pressure for 10 min or till cabbage is cooked.
- Once the air is out, add rice to the gravy and required salt for rice. Cook till rice adding water. (But add less water so that rice should not get very soft.)
- When rice is cooked add coriander leaves and fried kaju for garnishing.
- Serve hot with onion raita.
Note: You can also add full garam masala like, ilichi, long, tej pata, etc, for great taste.