- Soak Safforn in warm Milk. Keep aside.
- Sift Maida, Baking powder, Baking soda & Salt together.
- In a bowl, mix Butter & Sugar together. Add the dry ingredients & mix well.
- Add Safforn Milk & Mint powder. Knead to a soft dough. Cover with damp cloth & keep aside for 10 mins.
- Divide the dough into 4 parts. Roll out each part into 1/4 inch thick chapati. With the help of Cookie cutter or a bowl, cut shapes.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade. Grease the Baking sheet with little Oil. Place the Cookies & bake at 100 degree Centigrade for 7-8 mins or till golden colour. Cool & serve with coffee or tea.
Can be stored in air-tight container for 2-3 days.