- Wash Sago well. Drain water & keep aside.
- Mix washed Sago & Rice flour. Add Salt & Curd. Mix well & keep aside Over night.
- Mix the soaked mixture well. Add ButterMilk & bring the mixture to dosa batter consistency.
- Heat a griddle. Apply little Oil. Pour a ladle of batter in the center. Slightly spread it.
- Put Ghee around & on the dosa. Sprinkle grated Carrot, Tomato, Cilantro & Green chillies. Cover a plate & cook it. Do not turn on the other side. Serve hot with Coconut chutney.
Note : This dosa cannot be spread thin like normal dosa. This has to be made like Uttappam. Adjust ButterMilk for consistency.