Recipe by Rajiv Anand of Santa Clara, US
- 250 gms. Spinach
- 250 gms. Potato
- 2 tbsps. Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 1 no. Onion, finely cut
- 2 nos. Green Chilies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds, powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- pinch Tomato, slices for garnishing
- pinch Potato, chips for garnishing
1. Wash palak and grind it to paste. Keep aside.
2. Boil potatoes; peal and mash.
3. Cut onions, ginger, a green chillies and mix mashed potatoes.
4. Add the Palak, onion, ginger and cornflour and mix well
4. Add salt, green chills, Dhania powder and amchoor powder.
5. Make small patties (tikkis).
6. Fry on tava or heavy-bottom frying pan.
Palak Tikkis are ready. Serve with sliced tomatoes.