By: Mr Shah of BOGOTA, US
Sweet Diwali Recipe
Filed in Desserts and Sweets
Serves 2 people
1. Roast poppy seeds and coconut. Keep aside.
2. Roast rawa till light brown. Keep aside.
3. Mix above mixtures along with sugar,cardamom and nutmeg, mix well & keep it aside.
4. Now Mix ghee and maida. Add water gingerly to make a stiff dough.
5. Roll out puris. Stuff the sweet mixture. Close the puri half-moon shape.
6. Keep twisting around the edges to make the edges.
7. Heat Ghee for deep frying. Fry on low flame.