Mix up the besan, ginger & garlic paste, turmeric, salt, coriander,chilli powder, malai, oil, garam masala, soda little water. Make the small rolls and boil it for twenty minutes ( put some water into fry pan and then boil it ). After boiling take them out and cut into small pieces and keep aside.
- Put some oil into kadai
- Add oninon fry till it turn into little brown
- Add curd , ginger & garlic paste, turmeric, salt, coriander,chilli powder, malai, oil, garam masala, little water and cook it for 5 to 10 min untill it turns some thick
- Add the gatta inside and cook for two minutes.
- Your Gatte ki sabji is ready.
- For garnishing you can put dhaniya on it and ready to serve.
- You can serve with paraothas and lots of love.