This recipe is waiting to be reviewed by khanakhazana team and has not been accepted yet.
Accepted recipes are searchable and are featured in the latest recipe section. If you like this recipe and want it to be published,
please vote for it. Highly liked recipes are automatically published
250 gms of gulab jamun mix
1kg of sugar with equal of 1ltr of water
- Sprinkle the water in the flour and mix well and add water if needed . The flour should not be more sticky.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- keep kadai or pan it on a fire add sugar and water.
- Add saffron and caradmompowder,gently bring it to boil and stir ocassionally.
- The syrup sholud not get thick.
- When the syrup is ready switch of fire.
- keep another kadai or pan it on a fire.
- add ghee/ oil
- add oil in your palms, so that you can roll the balls easily.
- Roll the balls in a small size, because when the balls fry size will automatically rises to a big size.
- Keep the fire minimum heat for fry and for syrup preparation
- After the ball are ready,put the balls in a sugar syrup.
- Close the balls dipped in the sugar syrup for 1 hour.
- serve hot or cold.