Recipe by Rajiv Anand of Santa Clara, US
An absolute delight and a quick dish to prepare. You can boil eggs while you are preparing the masala.
- 6 nos. Egg
- 4 nos. Onion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 piece Ginger, small piece
- 5 nos. Green Chilies, chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 nos. Tomato, medium size
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- 3 tbsps. Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
1. Boil eggs, shell and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan and add onions, green chilies, ginger and garlic paste.
Fry onions till it turns yellowish brown.
3. Add tomatoes and fry it properly.
4. Slit the boiled eggs and put them in the pan.
5. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cumin
seeds powder and salt on the eggs.
6. Stir it, cover the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes.
7. Remove the cover of the pan and garnish it with coriander leaves.