Recipe by Persis Anna of
Goes well with plain rice. A break, for every one who are bored with sambar, pepper water and all. Try it, you will never leave it.
2 tsp Urud dhall
2 tsp Moong dhall
5 gms par boiled rice
1 tsp Jeera seeds
2 gms fenugreek
5 green chilies
1 tsp. Ginger paste
Â¼ Gallon (1 litre) curd
a pinch of turmeric powder
Mustard seed, curry leaves for seasonning
salt to taste
1. Grind all dals, rice, chilies and jeera in to a paste.
2. Mix it well with the curd so that there are no lumps left.
3. Heat oil in a vessel and add mustard seed and curry leaves.
4. Now pour in the curd mix and remove immediately as soon as it is warm.
5. Add salt. Serve it with rice