- Add Dry yeast, salt & sugar to warm water & mix well.
- In a large bowl, add the flour & make a well in the centre.
- Add the water mixture in the centre & knead the dough well until it does not stick to the hand.
- Lightly oil a bowl & place the dough in it. Cover it with a plastic & keep aside in a warm place for 1 hr. The dough should double in its size.
- Take a sheet pan & slightly oil it. Cut the dough into Quarters & place them on it. Cover the pan with a plastic & refridgerator for 2 hrs.
- Pizza dough is ready to use.
NOTE: Extra warm water can be added while kneading the dough. The dough should be kneaded to the consistency of Chapati dough.