Snaks - Daal Wada
Recipe by kirti of , GB
- 1 cup moong daal
- 1 cup udad daal
- ½ tsp turmeric
- cooking oil
- curry leaves
- coriander leaves
- 4-5 green chilies
- ginger-garlic paste
- salt to taste
- soak moong & udad daal for 5-6 hours.
- remove excess water from both daal. now mix both daal & grind them with green chillies,curry leaves,coriander leaves.
- keep this mixture aside for 1/2hour.
- now add turmeric, ginger-garlic paste,salt in it & mix it well.
- in a heavy based frying pan (kadhai) add cooking oil & allow it to hot.
- now make & fry all wada's to golden brown color.
- serve it hot with tamarind sauce.