- Cut the florets from cauliflower and dip it in hot water with a pinch of Turmeric powder for 10-mins.
- After 10 mins drain the water and keep it aside.
- Grind Garlic and ginger along with 2 green chillies to a fine paste.
- Chop onions and slit the remaining green chillies length wise.
- Take a cooker and add 1 tbsp of ghee in it.
- Once it heats up add bay leaf,cinnamon and cloves.
- Now add the split green chillies and onions.
- Saute them until onions are transparent.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste.
- Saute them until raw smell goes.
- Now add the cauliflower,rice,water and salt along with turmeric powder.
- Close the cooker and allow upto 2 whisle.
- Garnish the rice with corriander leaves and serve hot.
Meaurement of varies according to the rice used. So adjust the water accordingly.
Instead of grinding ginger and garlic you can chop them finely and add. You can also use cashewnuts and raisins for garnishing.