Chitra Ahluwalia Pal
of New York, US
be first to comment
Spicy Indian dish
200 gms paneer / Indian cottage cheese cubes
2 cup green bell pepper/ capsicum cubed (around 1-2 inch)
2 cup of cubed onions
1 green chilies vertically cut and finely chopped
1 tsp garlic finely minced
2 tbsp of ginger minced
1 cup pineapple chopped
1 can of tomato puree
2 tbsp of tomato ketchup
Salt to taste
½ tsp red chili powder
1 tsp sugar
¼ cup cashew nut paste
½ cup fresh cream
2 tbsp oil
1. Heat up oil in a non stick kadai and mix in ginger and cook on medium heat.
2. Now when ginger turns light brown add garlic and green chilies and sauté.
3. Whisk Cashew nuts paste and fresh cream.
4. Add onions and bell peppers and cook until little soft and turn brown.
5. Now mix in cashew cream paste and stir very rigorously.
6. Now add tomato puree and ketchup and cook for 5-8 minutes with lid closed.
7. Add salt and red chili pepper. Stir fry it for 5 minutes and mix in sugar.
8. Mix in pineapple and stir till cooked. Low the flame now.
9. Mix in paneer cubes. Stir carefully so that cubes don’t fall apart.
10. Transfer to serving bowl and serve hot with tandoori roti.
Spicy Dry Chicken
Whole Black Urad dal vada
Instant Noodles Fry (Spicy)
sweet Arabian samosas