3 medium Potatoes (boiled & peeled)
1 cup Curd (Yogurt)
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Dhania powder (Whole Coriander)
1/4 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp tsp Garam masala
a pinch of Hing (Asafoetida)
1 sprig of Curry leaves
1 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped(Cilantro)
1 1/4 cup Water
1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
2 Green Chillies(slit lengthwise)
1 tsp Jeera(Cumin seeds)
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1/4 tsp Wheat flour
1 tbsp Vegetable oil.
Salt to taste
1. Cut Potatoes in medium size pieces. Mash 5-6 pieces fine.
2. Mix all the dry masala in 1/4 cup water. keep aside.
3. Heat Oil in a pan & add Hing, Jeera & Mustard seeds. When they splutter add Ginger garlic paste, Curry leaves & Green chillies.
4. Now add the Masala mixture & fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add beaten Curd & fry for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
6. Add the remaining water, Potato & wheat flour. Stir well. Add Salt. Boil & simmer for 10 minutes or till the gravy is thick.
7. Garnish with Coriander & serve hot with Chapatis or Rice.