- Take Oil in a Non stick Pan Heat it a little, then add the finely julienned ginger/adrak & split green chillies. Let it fry for like 5 mins on med. flame.
- Then add cut chicken pieces & let it fry till they look cooked from all sides keep mixing & turning them.
- Add garam masala pdr.
- Add salt. Mix Well & let cook for 1 minute.
- Now add beaten curd, Mix well & cover and cook for a few minutes till it is nearly cooked.
- Then add Dhaniya leaves, Mix well & let it cook 2 mins.
Now your chicken is ready to be served.
**Variation: For very low cal try w/chicken breast only.**