- Mix all the ingredients for marinating and marinate the fish for 1 night before or 7-8 hrs before you cook.
- Take a non stick skillet and add zeera/cumin seeds to 2 tsp of vegetable/olive oil.
- Now add salt and red chili powder.
- Add mix vegetables and let them cook till they turn crispy light brown.
- Now add tomato puree/sauce to it and let it cook for 2-5 minutes.
- Add soaked rice to it without water and stir it for two minutes until each rice grain is coated with your mixture.
- Now add 1 to 1 ½ cups of water and let it cook till 15-20 minutes.
Till Rice cooks start with fish.
- Spray non stick oil spray on a grilled pan/plate (if you don’t have a grilled pan you can use non stick skillet also)
- When it is medium heated add the fish, do not add sauce just fish.
- Let the fish cook on each side for 3-5 minutes until it is golden brown. If you flip before this fish will not be cooked properly and will break while flipping.
Heat on low heat leftover marinating sauce and 2 tsp of vinegar and 1 tsp. of vinegar.
Serve rice with Salmon in individual plates and garnish with spicy and sour sauce on it. Enjoy