Yummy Yummy !!
Recipe by Vidya Nayak of
Tastes good with Rum
- 1 cup Prawns
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 2 tsps. Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- tamarind to taste, to make 2 tbsp water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Semolina
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Lime juice for garnishing
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Clean the prawn and marinate with turmeric powder and salt.
- Grind Garlic to fine paste. In that add turmeric powder, chilli powder, tamarind water.
- Mix it well. Add salt according to taste. When the prawns are ready, apply rava to the same and
deep / shallow fry the prawns in oil.
- Serve the prawns with corriander leaves and lemon juice.
- This dish should always be eaten hot.