- Cut the raw banana as diamonds (not as round - cut vertically on the side)
- Make small cuts in between without breaking the pieces.
- Mix curd, corn flour, chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
- Dip and spread the mix on the cut raw banana pieces. Let it soak for 30 minutes
- In a pan - pour little oil, once heated - place the saoked pieces (2 or 3 at a time)
- Close a lid - after some time - turn it over.
- Serve with tomato sauce
Keep pouring oil if required for the rest of the pieces as its placed on the pan.