First take pressure cooker add mutton pieces, onion, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and add salt close the cooker.
Ring 4-5 whisteling. after mutton is cook take in a bowl.
- Take a pan add oil ,cumin seeds, then add onion saute them when onion apper brown in colour add ginger garlic paste.
- Add tomato, all spices and add littel amount of water mix well.
- After add mutton mixer and chopped mint leaves cook for 2 minutes.
- Then at last add salt and water cook for 1 minute.
- Take in serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves.
- serve with rice.