Recipe by Nitin Goyal of
No one can eat just one. (ek baar khaoge to khate reh jaoge)
- 2 nos. White Bread, slices
- 2 nos. Potato, medium size, boiled
- ¼ tsp Red Chilies, powder
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- Tamarind Chutney to taste
- Coriander Chutney to taste
- Fine Sev for garnishing
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds, roasted powder
- Salt to taste
Salt to taste
Cut the bread into a round shape.
Peel and mash the boiled potatos.
Now add salt to taste, red chili powder and jeera powder and mix well.
Take yogurt add salt to taste and stir well.
Dip and remove the bread slice from the yogurt mixture and
place it on the serving dish.
Place the potato mixture on the bread and spread it.
Put the prepared yogurt on it.
Now put the tamarind and coriander chutney on top.
Before serving garnish it with sev and chopped corriander leaves.