- Heat oil in a fry pan and add cumin seeds and bay leaves, anisi seeds and whole red chilli. Let it splutter.
- Now add onion slices and cook 5 minutes , put garlic and ginger paste , fry about 5-6 minutes.
- Add chichen pieces and fry 5-6 minutes.
- Add turmeric, coriander, cumin and chilli powder,butter and fry again in medium heat untill oil is seperated from masala.
- Now add garam masala and continue cooking about 3-4 minutes.
- Add water and salt , cook 10 minuts in medium flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and boiled eggs pieces.
Serve hot with Rice, Pulao, Roti, Naan.