For the covering
- Cook kheema with little salt and turmeric powder.
Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in the pan, add onions and stir until golden brown.
- Add brown onion paste, ginger-garlic paste and all the remaining spice powders and fry for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now add kheema and stir well. Add salt according to taste.
- Sqeeze some half a lemon to it.
- Cover the lid and further keep for 5 to 10 mins.
Boil potatoes. Peel and mash them properly. Add salt and
black pepper according to taste.
Beat eggs, add salt and black pepper and keep aside.
To make Kababs
- Take some handful of mashed potatoes, flatten them on your palm
and put 1 tsp of stuffing and cover the stuffing.
- Make all the
remaining kababs and dip one at a time in the beaten eggs and shallow fry in the non stick pan with 1 tbsp oil.
- Serve hot. It can also be eaten as an appetizer with ketchup.