1 small piece Ginger
4 Greeen Chillies
3 cups Basmati Rice
Â¼ cup Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1. Fry rice in vegetable oil lightly and pressure cook.
2. Clean Cauliflower and boil it.
3. Cut Potatoes into small pieces and fry them in oil.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add chopped Onions.
Make a paste of Ginger and Garlic and add them.
5. Add chopped tomatos.
Fry them along with turmeric powder and green chillies and mix them
6. Add boiled cauliflower and Green peas.
7. Finally, mix the boiled rice gradually and mix them.
Add fried potatoes.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves
9. Serve it hot.