Recipe by BITHICA DAS of SHARJAH, UAE, AE
Try this out with bread instead of the usual chicken or veggies. It simply tastes great.
This recipe is waiting to be reviewed by khanakhazana team and
has not been accepted yet. Accepted recipes are searchable and are featured in the latest recipe section.
If you like this recipe and want it to be published, please vote for it. Highly voted recipes are automatically
6-7 bread slices
1/2 tbsp. maida
2 tbsp. cornflour
salt and pepper to taste
oil to shallow fry
2 onion, diced
1 capsicum, diced
3-4 garlic, minced
1 tsp. ginger, minced
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tbsp. soya sauce
1 tsp. vinegar
1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
1/2 tsp. sugar
salt to taste
2 tbsp. oil
- Make a thin batter with the cornflour, maida, pepper, salt and water. Keep aside.
- Dip the bread slices in the batter and shallow fry them on a tawa on both sides along with 1 tsp. of oil till golden in colour.
- Do it the same way with the other bread slices and chop them to bite size pieces. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion, capsicum, green chillies, ginger and garlic till slightly soft but still crunchy.
- Add the red chilli powder, soya sauce, vinegar, 2 tbsp. water, sugar and salt to taste.
- When the sauce thickens, add the fried bread slices. Mix well so that they are well coated with the sauce.
- Serve hot along with veg. fried rice.