Recipe by Nitin Goyal of
Blood purifying,unusal and a complete healthy dish which can be served with roti or parathas.
- 6 nos. Bitter gourd
- 1½ tsps. Red Chili Powder
- 3 tsps. Coriander powder
- 2 tsps. Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 3 tsps. Lime juice
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 2 tbsps. Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
1. Peel karelas, apply a little salt and haldi powder to it and
keep them aside for 10 to 15 min.
2. Now squeeze the peeled skin of karelas and add red chilly powder,
coriander powder, sugar, sauf, lemon juice and salt to it .
3. Drain out the excess water from the karelas and slit them in the center.
4. Now stuff the karelas with the above mixture.
5. Tie each karela with a thread.
6. Heat oil in a kadai ,add jeera and hing to it.
7. Now add the stuffed karelas in it and allow it to fry
on low flame till it turns golden brown.
8. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.