- Heat Oil in a kadai & add in Onion. Fry for 3-5 mins.
- In a blender, grind boiled Peas, Mint leaves & Garlic to a fine paste with little water.
- Add the ground mixture to the Onions & boil for 5 mins.
- Once again grind the Peas & Onion mixture in blender for 1 min.
- Pour back into the pot. Add Salt & White pepper powder. Boil for 10 mins.
- Add the Milk & mix well. Remove from heat. Serve in a soup boil garnished with Corn nibblets.
NOTE: Corn nibblets can be replaced with fresh cream also.