- In a Saucepan take oil and when hot put the Cumin seeds and Ginger Garlic Paste and finely chopped green chillies in that sauté for a minute then add the chicken and cook on a high flame till the chicken is well done stirring occasionally. Add salt and Pepper. Cover and set it aside. Reserve a little liquid in that.
- Now make the white sauce.
- To a pan add 1 Tbsp of butter when it melts add flour and keep stirring with a wooden spoon till it turns golden brown being careful not to burn it, slowly add the chicken stock while stirring the mixture being careful not to form any lumps.
- When this mixture comes to a boil add the milk and let it boil for a minute or so. Now add the cooked chicken to this mixture and let everything cook together for a minute or so and finally add the cooked pasta mix everything well being careful not to break the pasta.
- At this point the mixture should have a good amount of Gravy. If needed some milk could be added.
- Now pour this mixture in an oven proof baking dish and pour the well beaten egg mixture over it and arrange the sliced tomatoes over this mixture.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes or till the eggs are well done. Once done let it sit for at least few minutes covered in foil before serving it.
To Serve:- Spoon the mixture on a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves and a lemon wedge and serve with homemade Parathas.