1 tbsp.Whole wheat flour
1 tbsp Corn flour (coarse)
1 tbsp Rice flour
2 tbsp chopped onion
1 tsp each of Spinch, Green onions, tomatoes, methi (finely chopped)
1 tsp boiled peas
1 boiled and mashed patato
1 tsp grated carrot
1 tsp grated beetroot
1 tsp green chilli finely chopped
1 tsp red chilli
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp butter or oil
1 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- Mix all flours and dry rost for 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix all the spices and vegetables.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and make a soft dough by adding water.
- Divide the dough into equal parts.
Roll one part with hand or rollpin into small rounds.
- Heat pan and grease it with some oil. Place the thalipith on the greased pan and cover for 3 minutes. Cook both side until glden brown and crispy. apply butter while cooking.
- Serve hot with curd or unsalted butter. It tastes very good.
If you like you can add flour and vegetables of your own choice like cabbage, cauliflower etc. You can also add boiled dal like toor, chana, moong to make thalipith more crispy. You can also add your leftovers.