- Soak rice,urad dal,sabudana together for 2 hrs.
- Grind them with redchilli,tamarind,hing,& siliq and make smooth paste by adding soaked water itself.
- At last add salt.Ferment for 6 hrs.
- In a dosa tawa,grease the onion on the tawa after tawa is heated.
- Then pour the batter in the middle and spread it closewise.
- Smear oil on all sides.
- After it becomes golden brown remove and repeat the other side.
Note:Grind siliq, redchilli, tamarind and hing seperately with enough salt and can add to the dosa batter, if u have idli or dosa batter already. if u don't want to add tamarind,can avoid it.