: Mix Paneer and processed cheese with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Soak Channa overnight.
- Pressure cook with water level Â½ inch above channa.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Give one whistle and simmer on slow flame for 30 mins.
- Cool and mash it finely with a rolling pin.
- Add ginger, garlic, chilli paste, coriander, salt, pepper and 2 tbsp of curd and mix with a light hand.
- Divide into 10 equal balls.
- Stuff with 1 tsp of stuffing and fold like a cutlet.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Mix remaining curd with Â¼ tsp of dry mint and spread over the cutlets.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs.
- Bake at 160 Â°C for 10-12 mins or until done.