- 300 gms. Peas, boiled
- 150 gms. Potato, boiled
- ½ tsp Pomegranate Seeds, powdered
- 3 nos. White Bread, soaked in water
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp Green Chilies, grated
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, powder
- 1 tsp Spice Mix for Pav Bhaji
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Mint, chopped
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 tbsps. Yoghurt, thick
- 7 tbsps. Corn Flour
- Clarified Butter to taste, to fry rotis
- no. Butter, for flavoring
butter to flavor
- Mash peas and potatoes and mix with all the other
ingredients to make a semi soft dough. Squeeze out water from soaked slices of bread before adding into dough.
- Divide and roll out into round rotis.
- Roast on hot tava, first dry and then after applying ghee on both sides.
- Serve hot after applying butter.