- Take the fresh paneer which has been hung for 6 hours and processes in the food processor until soft and smooth.
- Take some processed paneer and make Oblong 2" shapes, mix in flour and elachi if desired.
- Set aside and make a thin syrup out of sugar,water & elachi.
- when the syrup boils drop in the chom choms one by one.
- Boil them over low heat for 25-20 min or until u see a golden colour forming.
- Allow to cool over night then in the morning take them out of the syrup and decorate them in silver paper then coat them in crumbled mawa and serve.
* if u over cook the chom choms they become dry & rubbery, boiling the chom choms in thin syrup and cooling it over night in syrup is what gives it it's beautiful colour.