- Put 25 gm butter and chopped cashews in the microwave bowl,mix well and MW on high for 2 mins and keep this aside.
- Put butter,cocoa powder and baking powder in the same bowl ,mix well and MW on High for 4-5 mins.Leave it for 5 mins to cool.
- Take another bowl and add refined wheat flour,maida flour,dry yeast corns,melted butter and cocoa powder,powdered sugar,roasted cashews,chopped raisins,curd or yoghurt,beaten eggs,vanilla and cardamom essence.Mix this well.
- Add 100 ml water and mix lightly with wooden spoon ,breaking all the lumps.If the batter is too thick add water to get a dropping consistency.
- Leave this mixture covered for 30 mins and again mix this well again.
- Pour this batter in to a butter greased microwave bowl upto 2/3rd height of the bowl (leaving 1 1/2 inch space empty) and cover it with lid.Microwave this on Medium-high for 5 mins.Then pre-heat the oven to 150 degree C and bake for 12-15 mins.
- Turn the cake upside down after loosing the edges with a knife and serve it or Icing it.
Note:If u don't have a lid cover it with 3 layers of paper towels. Those who are using cake oven can pour this batter in a greased cake tin and bake this in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 20-30 mins.Remove the tin and let it cool for 10 mins.