Recipe by Chitra Ahluwalia Pal of New York, US
This is for all you guys who live alone and dont have anyone to cook big recipes for you. I usually make it for myself in lunch, it is comfort food for me. I add lots of hot sauce in it:)
1. In a deep pan add 4-5 cups of water to boil the pasta.
2. When the water starts boiling add 2 tsp of salt to flavor the pasta.
3. Now add Pasta and cook till al-dente.
4. In a non stick pan add oil on medium heat.
5. Now add Onions and garlic and sauté them.
6. Then add tomatoes and close the lid and cook till tomatoes burst open and the liquid is scattered.
7. Now add the ½ cup of pasta water and stir well.
8. Add Salt and Pepper and toss.
9. Garnish with vinegar and Serve yourself a big bowl of Pasta. You can even garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro of your choice.
10. Now even if you are home alone, it is quickest pasta ever.