- In a food processor combine the filling ingredients & process to a fine crumbly texture.
- Bring out in a bowl & set aside.
- Take each strip of filo & make triangle shapes (like samosas) fill them with the filling & fold then seal.
- Keep on doing so until done with all the sheet strips (make sure samosas r always covered with a wet cloth or it will go dry).
- Mean while heat the honey & set aside till warm temp is acquired.
- Heat oil & fry the samosas till golden and crisp.
- Strain & dip each samosa (to give it a nice glaze) into the warm honey & lift straight away.
- Put them on a serving plate & serve when ever desired.
* make sure not to soak the samosas in honey just dipping them so that they remain crisp for hours. U can also oven bake them instead of frying if u avoid oily food.