Tasty Paakoras made out of urad dal
Recipe by shruti of Baroda, IN
Very tasty vada. You can serve it with Sambar.
1) Grind the soaked urad dal with salt and adding as little water as possible into a thick smooth paste.
2) Add the chopped cabbage, onions, green chillies, ginger & garlic paste and coriander leaves and mix into the ground urad dal paste.
3) Heat oil in a frying pan for deep frying the dal mixture.
4) Once the oil is well heated add the dal mixture using a scoop spoon into hot oil.
5) Fry the mixture until dark golden brown n medium high heat and drain on paper towels.
6) Serve hot with tomato ketchup or with coconut chutney or with Sambar.