Recipe by Mrs.Soujanya Hariprasad of Santa Clara, US
1. Preheat the oven for 350 deg F. Butter should be at room temperature.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat Butter and Sugar until it is fluffy.
3. Slowly add Flour,Vanilla extract, Baking soda, Salt & Cooking oil. Mix well till it forms a soft dough. It should not stick to your hand or bowl.
4. Add Chocolate chips and mix gently.
5. Make small balls of the dough and place them on a ungreased cookie sheet, each ball should be at least 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 8- 10 minutes, once you notice that they have turned light brown at the edges, take them out & leave them on the sheet until they cool. Then transfer them to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Note : If the mixture is dry, you can add little Milk. If its wet, add little more Flour