- BLEND FLOUR, butter, baking powder with warm water knead it slowly make a bit dried dough as we want tortillas to be crispy.
- keep it aside for at least 15 min.
- Take small amount dough and make fine round Roti ,
- NOW make quick butter wash to belans or the rollin pins
- Heat tortillas on a griddle just like you'd make rotis (or a microwave for 15-20 seconds). Do not overcook.
NOW the stuffing - Feel free to be creative with other ingredients such as meat, chicken
Mix paneer, onion, coriander, mint bell pepper, red kidneys, cabbage, red chillie powder, lemon juice, vinegar ,salt to taste, olive oil
Fill the crispy tortillas with fillings, grate the cheddar cheese on the top and serve. You can also sprinkle cheese in the filling and toast the tacos on a griddle.