- First dissolve tamarind in 1 cup of water.
- Heat a kadai and pout 3 tpbs oil in it.
- Once the Oil heas up roast red chillies,toor dal,hing to golden brown color. Keep it Separately.
- Now roast the grated coconut and allow the mixture to cool.
- Cut all the vegatables length wise(medium size)
- After cutting the vegetables half-boil all of them.
- Grind all the roasted mixture to a fine paste.
- In the Kadai add 1 tpbs of oil and add mustard seeds allow it to splutter.
- Add the tamarind water,half boiled vegetables,hing,grinded paste,salt,jaggery and requried water.
- Close the Kadai and allow the mixture to boil for 15 mins stirring when necessary.
- See to that it in semi-solid taste for better taste.
- Now add curry leaves and sevre hot with rice and Ghee.
Note: It goes very well along with any fried pappads.Gingely oil and Crysalt is used to give better taste to the dish.