- Wash and remove the skin of turi and chop them into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add onion,cloves and green chillies. Saute till light brown.
- Add turi,red chilli powder,dania powder, haldi and saute till tomato becomes tender & chilli powder aroma comes out. it will take just 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes and salt.Stir for 2 minutes.Add coriander leaves.
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- When u open after 10 minutes, turi would be tender and cooked.
- Sindhi Turi Bhaji is ready.
Note:With the tender turi we can make chutney, by roasting the skin in oil with coconut and roasted tuvar dal, redchilli and salt.