Grind the following into a paste :
- Tomatoes, onion
- garlic cloves, ginger
- dalchini, clove, eliachi, black pepper cloves
- Fry the paste in oil till it releases fat from the sides. Fry for long on low flame for a better taste.
- Heat oil in a separate kadai. Add some dhania powder, haldi powder, jeera powder and let the masalas go brown. Add the fried paste to this.
- Add cut paneer cubes, capsicum and peas. Add salt and mix well.
- After few minutes of stirring, add milk to thicken the gravy. Cover and let it cook on sim. Once the veggies are cooked add some soya sauce, vinegar, pinch of sugar and stir well.
- Your Paneer capsicum masala is ready to be served. Add a spoon of fresh cream to the dish at the end.