- Boil the meat with the ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, haldi and cook till its dry and tender. Let it cool.
- Boil two big potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Take a tooth pick and on it first put a cube of potato, then alternate meat and potato pieces twice more. Prepare all the sticks and set aside.
- Heat enough oil in a Karai to deep fry. In a bowl beat 2 eggs with a little of salt and pinch of red chilli powder.
- Now dip each stick first in bread crumbs then in the eggs and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney
You can also use paneer or prawns instead of meat, just lightly fry the paneer or prans marinated in the same masala.