- Paste 1 tbsp cornflour powder in 2 tbsp water and mix this in to a thick paste.
- Take a bowl,add minced mutton,chopped onions-2 tbsp, powdered jeera,powdered saunf,white pepper powder,powdered poppy seeds,garam masala or curry masala powder,powdered split besandal,ginger-garlic paste,1 tsp maida and 1 tsp salt.Mix this well without adding water.Shape this into round balls.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in frying pan(or use kuzhipaniyaram mould adding little oil to each hole),dip this meat balls in corn flour paste and shallowfry the meatballs till golden brown on bothsides.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a kadai,add the following ingredients one by one stirring continuously: chopped onions, grated ginger, grated garlic,chopped chillies,grated capsicum, soya sauce, ajinomotto,1 1/4 tsp salt,sugar, spring onions, coriander leaves then chicken stock or soup.
- When done, add 1 tsp cornflour paste to the gravy and allow this to thicken a little and then add the fried meat balls to the gravy and let it cook for 10 mins at least(stirring continuously).
Note:U can try minced mutton mixed with grated paneer and the spices mentioned above and fried till golden brown before added to the gravy